Monogamy: Nature's way or Man's way?

sex and marriage, mating and philandering

Friday, August 17, 2007

I don't remember

I just can't remember the exact reason why I started this blog. Certainly, the discussion of marriage, polygamy, monogamy seems like something that is important and I did think that it merited adding my own thoughts to the mix of thoughts that constantly churn the minds of people.

It is uncanny how certain birds find their mates in the cacophony and confusion of other birds each seeking its mate. This must be some successful formula for perpetuating the genes and they go about their lives without questioning or even pausing to think about it. It's off to the rookery, to seek out a mate long unseen.

The world of birds and animals hold certain lessons for us too, I believe. It holds the secret of successful survival. The world is all about survival and Ching's World is all about it too as it seeks the formula for perpetuating its existence. Ching's World, like a new specie must need to find its successful formula to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home