Monogamy: Nature's way or Man's way?

sex and marriage, mating and philandering

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Little Digression

Some things need to be repeated and some don't need to be mentioned at all. Who determines what is to be told and what is to be kept secret. We all keep secrets and if one were to see what we keep hidden inside our heads one would certainly conclude that we are crazy. A wise man once told me everyone is crazy. He went on to say that everybody is crazy about something, for some it is money, for others fame, etc. He was right and seeing the thoughts in my head I can safely conclude that it applies to me as well.

baby-boomer, baby-sitter, baby, babylon, baccarat, bachelor, bacilli, backache, backbeat, backbone, backchannel, backdoor, backgammon, backhoe, backlight, backpack, backswing, backtrack, bacolod, bacteria, bad-blood, bad-egg, badge, badger, badminton, baghdad, bagman, bagpipe, baguette, baguio, bahai, bahamas, bahia, bahrain, baht, bail, bailiwick, bait, baja-california, bake, bakery, balalaika, balance-sheet, balance, blog, bob-dylan, Ching's Illusion

A little bit of this and that, a little bit of connection to here and there. This is what we all seek and what we all need. I was all engrossed with the idea of having my site indexed and ranked in the top for the keywords that I chose and for a long time I checked and looked and found nothing. This was to be expected of new sites but I began to worry as the weeks and two months went by without any apparent success. I did keep the page to the simplest that I could make it without making it busy and cluttering it with too many ads.

Check these out: Ching's Way, Ching's Best, Ching's Illusion, Ching's Web. They will bring you new developments on various topics.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home