Monogamy: Nature's way or Man's way?

sex and marriage, mating and philandering

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sometimes at night

I am unable to sleep. I toss and turn and try to close my mind from those thoughts that seem to repeat without end. I could think of Cagayan de Oro City and what it meant to me. But I am now in Cagayan de Oro City and it is not the magical place or even the haven that I dreamed it would be. It is very good though that I am here and contemplating a future which I cannot see. My bananas are growing and the mulch I tried to place on the corn are holding their own.

At least I know the mulch is working. I need more mulching material but there is none to be found. I might have decimated the old bananas but they cannot cover the ground. Besides, it is heavy work and the people who labor and till for me might be mute about their opposition but I can see that they are having a hard time. Cagayan de Oro City is great and I am happy to be doing something that might mean something in the future.

There are no deep thoughts for me tonight. There is nothing to ponder. The sky is dark and the rain has kept me indoors for many nights now. I am just biding my time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home